Sharon's Knitting & Crochet World

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Latest Afghan


This is my latest afghan that I am working on. I went away for the Easter weekend and forgot my knitting at work. I got very bored while travelling back to my hometown and it is a 12hr drive so when I got there I decided to pick up a pattern and some yarn so that I would have something to do on the way to my home. This is the pattern and colour of yarn I picked up. I have one panel done and I am working on the second one, there are five panels in total to make. There are three panels like this and two panels done in a cable stitch. When I get one of those panels going I will be putting a picture of that here so everyone can see it and when that afghan is finished I will make sure to get a piture of it and post it here so everyone can see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home